What do you know about cannabidiols? And about their potential benefits for human health? Today, hemp-derived CBD products are legalized on the federal level in almost all states of the USA. They can be presented in different forms, including creams. So let’s find out what CBD creams are used for, how to use them and what cream is worth buying. Urgent CBD Pain Cream and Lawrence Taylor – Pain Master CBD Cream are chosen for comparison. Both could be found in the DiamondCBD store.
These products are CBD creams that have anti-inflammatory properties and may help with painful joints. The main function of both creams is pain relief. And they can be equally effective as other pain medications, such as ibuprofen. But besides the form of use, creams have many other differences – composition features, cost and side effects. After a detailed comparison of these items there will be a leader with better features and recommendations for further consumption.
Urgent CBD Pain Cream vs Lawrence Taylor – Pain Master CBD Cream Compare Properties
Urgent CBD Pain Cream
|Total Strength||3,000 mg||1,500 mg|
|Strength Per ml||25.42 mg / ml||12.71 mg / ml|
|Total Units||118 ml||118 ml|
|Weight||4.00 oz||4.00 oz|
|Total CBD Isolate||3,000 mg||1,500 mg|
|CBD Isolate Per ml||25.42 mg / ml||12.71 mg / ml|
|Seller||DiamondCBD, visit product page.||DiamondCBD, visit product page.|
Urgent CBD Pain Cream
Pain in the muscles, back and lower back happens to almost everyone. And it does not always depend on age and lifestyle. A person can be an active athlete, but suffer from constant pain. Then the CBD cream will become an indispensable assistant. This cream can give immediate relief and provide urgent care.
Urgent CBD Pain Cream is an item with all-natural and organic products with 3000 mg of CBD. That’s why it is powerful and never the reason for psychotropic reactions. This is a CBD isolate product that is made from hemp extract. Manufacturers say that every product is clinically tested so it is safe to use. It is also hypo-allergenic because they use only organic hemp-derived products. Moreover, this is a premier CBD Pain Relief cream and produces no psychoactive effects.
This CBD cream can be helpful in such situations:
- acute and chronic pain or injuries;
- sore muscles;
- sore and swollen joints;
- low back pain;
- knee pain;
- elbow pain;
- shoulder pain;
- various sports injuries;
- nerve pain.
Such cream is good for all sorts of aches and pains, including muscle pain, back pain, inflammation, and more. Many athletes use CBD creams to help relieve the aches and pains of physical activity.
Urgent CBD Pain Cream: Pros and Cons
Lawrence Taylor – Pain Master CBD Cream
The Pain Master CBD Cream by Lawrence Taylor is a CBD product that contains high-quality hemp extract that is taken from industrial organic hemp oil. It is used both by athletes and people with a more calm way of life. The main aim is pain relief in the back, muscles, and other parts of the body. Due to manufacturers, the feeling of comfort and rejuvenation occurs rather quickly.
The product is designed with the athlete in mind, and approved by NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor. LT Pain Master CBD cream goes to work soothing and relieving minor aches, pains, or bruises. Lawrence Taylor Pain Master CBD Cream is the CBD lotion that works good for the hardest working athletes, sportsmen and women, and those striving for their very best.
The cream is third-party tested to ensure quality standards for purity and potency. And natural ingredients and high-quality CBD help to soothe and relieve sore muscles.
Lawrence Taylor – Pain Master CBD Cream: Pros and Cons
Compare Active Ingredients – Urgent CBD Pain Cream vs Lawrence Taylor – Pain Master CBD Cream
Urgent CBD Pain Cream
|Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil||+|
|Aloe Vera Gel||+|
|Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil||+|
|Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf oil||+|
|Tea Tree Oil||+|
|Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E)||+|
The key ingredients and most of the components of both products are the same:
- Menthol – it provides a cooling sensation when applied to the skin, which helps relieve pain in the tissues underneath the skin.
- Hemp extract – reduces anxiety and depression, provides all the anti-inflammatory and analgesic benefits.
- Water – used as a solvent in personal care products in which it dissolves many of the ingredients that impart skin benefits, such as conditioning agents and cleansing agents.
- Mineral oil – helps to soften, cleanse, and moisturize the skin.
- Stearic Acid – works by softening and smoothing the skin, but can cause eye irritation if it gets in your eyes.
- Propylene Glycol – used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry and rough skin irritations, for but it can definitely trigger an allergic reaction, especially if you have sensitive skin.
- Propylparaben – a preservative used in skincare and cosmetic formulations, can cause allergy.
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate – prevents bacteria and fungi in the products.
- Diazolidinyl Urea – an antimicrobial preservative that works by forming formaldehyde in cosmetic products.
- Methylparaben – effective at preventing microbial growth and germs such as bacteria and mold in skincare and cosmetic formulations.
- Carbomer – a thickening agent that suspends solids in liquids, and works as an emulsifier to prevent oil and water from separating.
- Dimethicone – a gentle, effective moisturizing ingredient for both the face and body. It helps provide long-lasting skin-smoothing benefits, and is ideal for areas prone to dry skin.
- Triethanolamine – it stabilizes, balances a product’s pH, and thickens the formula.
Other components are different. For example, Urgent CBD Pain Cream includes:
- Glycerin – it is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil – it has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties, it is also moisturizing for dry skin.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – a thickening agent and emulsifier that helps keep product ingredients from separating. It can be a reason of burning, stinging, redness, or irritation.
- Bentonite – absorbs dirt and oil, like sebum, has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Glyceryl Stearate – acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance.
- Peg-100 Stearate – an effective emollient, emulsifier and surfactant.
- Isopropyl Palmitate – a thickening agent in products to make them feel soft and strengthen their moisturizing effect.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil – it is used for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching.
- Petrolatum – softens and moisturizes the skin and decreases itching and flaking.
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf oil – eases congestion and pressure, colds, flu, fever and bronchitis.
- Xanthan Gum – it is a good thickener but it can cause bloating.
In its turn, Lawrence Taylor – Pain Master CBD Cream has:
- Phenoxyethanol – naturally found in green tea, inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and fungus in products, and helps keep cosmetics stable.
- Isobutylparaben – helps to stabilize your product, but can cause allergies.
- Butylparaben – prevents the growth of bacteria, yeasts, and molds in your skincare.
- Tea Tree Oil – antibacterial, antifungal, and antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) – it has antioxidant characteristics but can cause nausea, diarrhea, and headaches.
- Aloe Vera Gel – treats various skin conditions.
- Allantoin – an effective moisturizing ingredient when used in skincare, and its gentle, non-irritating qualities make it an excellent addition.
- Isopropyl Alcohol – helps prevent bacterial skin infections from minor cuts or scrapes.
- White Protopet – used as a moisture resistance.
General facts about CBD Creams
In general, CBD cream is a topical cream infused with the phytocannabinoid CBD. It may contain:
- the isolated compound CBD;
- a distillate that contains CBD as well as some other minor cannabinoids;
- a broad-spectrum oil that contains CBD, minor cannabinoids, and terpenes.
Сreams are very convenient to use. They are thicker, so they may be more beneficial for very dry skin. Such cream has benefits for different conditions, such as eczema, ache, arthritis, inflammations, wounds, muscle pains, etc. The use of creams is also simple.
People apply CBD skin creams directly to an affected area of the body. It is quickly absorbed by the skin. The creams also can provide relief at both the surface and deeper muscle levels. In some cases, they can also add relaxation to help an individual sleep. However, there are some side effects. The most common side effects of CBD products include tiredness, diarrhea, and a change in appetite or weight
Conclusions – Should you buy Lawrence Taylor – Pain Master CBD Cream?
It’s time to choose the best product of the two CBD creams. Both products have similar composition and properties. They have the same main function – to relieve pain in the muscles and other parts of the body. They both have good and harmless ingredients in their composition, as well as components that can cause nausea and vomiting. We also compared the price and customer reviews online. It can be concluded that Lawrence Taylor Pain Master CBD Cream has more positive reviews. Yes, it has a lower dose of CBD in its composition – 12.71 mg vs 25.42 mg. But the price is also lower. And it is more suitable for people who are only starting to try CBD products.
So this CBD skin cream may be helpful for people with various health conditions, including muscle cramps, problems with sleep, seizure, etc. But you can always speak with a doctor about the safest way to use CBD products. If you are new to CBD products, you should start by using only a small amount and, if necessary, gradually increase the amount over time. You may also be interested to read out article about another pair of pain relief creams – CBD Oil Biotech vs Diamond CBD Pain Relief Cream