If you are a pioneer in the fat loss supplements industry, you might be questioning the type of product that will work best for you and your body. And while it is great to have so many options, it can also be very overwhelming to weigh all the advantages and disadvantages of each type of diet supplement. The main quality that will help evaluate the effectiveness of the product is powerful, quick and safe help to burn more fat.
So let’s compare these two products – Superdrine RX10 and Ultimate Burn, ask questions and finally make a choice based on our detailed factual research. Both diet supplements contain ephedra – a stimulant herb that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 5,000 years. But these products have some significant differences in the dosage, advantages and disadvantages. So let’s begin the comparison with the help of a table.
Superdrine RX10 vs Ultimate Burn – General Comparison Table
Ephedra Per Serving
Servings Per Container
American Generic Laboratories
As a dietary supplement, take (2) capsules after meals 1-2 times per day
As a dietary supplement, take (2) capsules, 2-3 times per day.
|Where to Buy||i-supplements.com. Visit Product Page.||i-supplements.com. Visit Product Page.|
Superdrine RX10 – What You Definitely Should Know
If it is difficult for you to keep the diet, control what you eat and work out, Superdine RX10 is a good deal for you. Superdrine RX10 is the most effective diet supplement for those who want to burn fat and keep it off. It is based on Ephedra and contains 10 mg of it in each super charged capsule. It also contains such ingredients as Guarana, Bitter Orange, White Willow Bark, etc.
This diet supplement is well-balanced and helps to kick bad habits. The product brings a well-balanced formula to your table – the hottest ingredients with thermogenic properties that will make your body look better. The formula boosts the body’s thermogenesis process. This process refers to the increase of body temperatures so that it will be able to burn more fats.
Superdrine RX10 – Pros and Cons
- All-natural ingredients, carefully sourced phytochemicals.
- The main component is Ephedra that helps to burn calories and suppress your appetite.
- A product of American Generic Laboratories that offer different weight loss and dietary supplements that aim to promote health and wellness.
- Stimulates the heart, lungs, and nervous system
- It is not for pregnant and lactating mothers, as well as those who are below 18 years old.
- If you take some prescription drugs, you need to seek medical advice first before consuming this product.
- Compared to other weight loss pills, Superdrine RX10 can be relatively expensive.
- Possible symptoms as side effects: increased blood pressure, high heartbeat rate of heartbeat, light headache, dizziness, and loss of appetite.
Ultimate Burn – General Information
Ultimate Burn is really a great fat burner. It is made by Schwartz Labs and all of their products are very well liked by many people all over the world. It is a little more expensive than some of the other ephedra products, but well worth the price difference.
The new formula of Ultimate Burn is absolutely great. It has a super dose – 27 mg of pure ephedra extract to help your body burn fat. The product is designed by Schwartz Laboratories to boost your physical ability to improve lean muscle mass. And if you combine Ultimate Burn with a full workout routine, and a healthy diet, you can maximize your fat loss, and see serious results. The main ingredient is ephedra but it also contains other supplements: Acacia Rigidula, Caffeine Anhydrous, Citrus Aurantium, etc.
Ultimate Burn – Pros and Cons
- Increases thermogenic metabolism and promotes weight loss.
- Increases physical ability.
- Heightens mental focus.
- Gives a feeling of well-being.
- It cannot be used if you’re pregnant or nursing.
- The weight is coming down slowly.
Compare Active Ingredients
Amount Per Serving
Amount Per Serving
Acacia Rigidula (95%)
Citrus Aurantium (Synephrine Extract 30%)
Green Tea Extract – 45% Epigallocatechin Gallate
Cinnamon Extract 20:1
Ginger Root Extract
Quebracho Blanco Extract,
Capsicum Chinense Extract (supplying 250,000 SHU),
Cayenne Pepper Extract (supplying 50,000 SHU),
Hordenine HCL, N-Methyl- Tyramine HCL,
Proprietary Thermogenic Blend: White Willow Bark Extract, L-Tyrosine, Ginger Root, 3,3`, 4`, 7 – Tetrahydroxyflavone, Magnesium Phosphate, DMAE, Theobroma Cacao Extract (seed), Phenylethylamine HCI, Quebracho extract (bark).
The active substance in two products is Ephedra. This is a naturally-occurring herb. It is responsible for its therapeutic effects and also stimulates the heart, lungs, and nervous system. It is commonly used for weight loss and athletic performance. Ephedra can be also used for common cold, headache, allergies, nasal congestion, etc. Check our comparison table about the BurnCor with Lepticore vs Hunger Block. These two diet supplements are vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
Bitter Orange, Methylsynephrine and Heat Complex
Ultimate Burn has a great staff. For instance, acacia rigidula contains natural chemicals that work as ephedra so are useful for people who want to lose weight. It’s like extra ephedra in every pill. The products also has such good ingredients:
- Bitter orange (synephrine) that is known for the clean jitter free energy. It allows you to boost your energy levels and the process of metabolism.
- Methylsynephrine can help to improve the mood. It’s great, especially a hard diet. And you can have better results. And this ingredient also raises the metabolism and improves fat burning effects.
- The Heat Complex that is full of extracts from extremely spicy foods. It has a wonderful effect on dieting and weight loss. Your body makes more heat, the metabolism is higher.
So due to the powerful effects and flexibility, Ultimate Burn can be recommended even for beginners in the fat burning who only start physical exercises and want to lose weight.
Superdrine RX-10 contains many of the important key ingredients that help to produce more energy and lose weight. It contains a unique combination of Ephedra, Guarana extract, White Willow Bark and Bitter Orange (Synephrine). With these ingredients, this diet supplement combines the power of thousand-year-old traditional medicine along with the newest super-fruits. All that gives you a useful tool in the fight against excess fat. It also helps to be more attentive and focus on important things better. This is a good formula that will give noticeable results.
Other key ingredients of Superdrine RX10 are:
- Сaffeine helps to produce more energy.
- Ginger is added to the product to prevent stomach issues.
- Tyrosine and carnitine help to stay people alert, energize and stimulate their minds. Carnitine is also an anti-catabolic ingredient and makes the fat burning process much easier.
Also we recommend to read our comparison article between BurnCor with Lepticore vs Hunger Block. These supplements are vegan-friendly and gluten-free.
Final Word – What to choose?
Truthfully, both products are great options. They are both good fat burners. The choice just depends on your individual needs. They are recommendable to anyone who wants to lose their weight quickly and with as little hassle as possible. Before choosing one supplement you need to ask yourself, how much money you are comfortable spending on a product and what ingredients are critically unacceptable for you.
But if we approach the assessment of dietary disorders more seriously and scrupulously, we can say that Ultimate Burn is still a better deal than Superdrine RX10. First, because it is cheaper. Second, it has more servings per container so it means that you can use a product longer. And it also has a lot more useful ingredients. For example, it contains Capsicum. This ingredient is a tropical pepper that can warm the body and improve circulation to all its parts. It also improves metabolism, lowers the risk of cancer, relieves pain, regulates blood pressure and has great antioxidant properties. Ultimate Burn has also Cinnamon Extract that lowers blood sugar levels and has a powerful anti-diabetic effect.
So, the choice is only yours. Weigh the pros and cons well, and be sure to consult your doctor before taking any drug.