Paleo Grubs Book$37
- 470+ Paleo approved easy recipes
- Complete 10 week meal plan
- Cookbook filled with 30 easy to prepare Paleo slow cooker meals
- Filled with 45 delicious Paleo desserts
- Not available as a hard cover
- Only good for weight loss
Have you always wanted to consume a paleo diet, but you aren’t sure if you can be committed? Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the idea of coming up with a paleo meal plan or that you may exhaust the options and go back to your old unhealthy habits? You may also love preparing paleo meals, but all you need are new recipes. The Paleo Grubs Cookbook got you covered!
Whether the paleo diet is new to you or you’re familiar with it, this is one of the cookbooks you have to check out. It is a comprehensive cookbook that you must have with more than 470 recipes. In 2017, this cookbook won an award for the best-selling online cookbook. It contains a vast list of recipes, but each one has a beautiful high resolution image of the prepared meal. This means you will see how the recipes turn out even before preparing them.
Moreover, Paleo Grubs comes with other bonuses like a recipe book for slow-cooker meals, a dessert cookbook and a 10-day meal plan. The big question is, can you prepare the recipes, enjoy them and stick to the paleo diet? Let us answer these questions with a full review of the Paleo Grubs Cookbook.
Read Also: Metabolic CookBook Review
Paleo Cooking Benefits
Paleo cooking began as a simple trend, but it is now a movement. What’s better is that it’s here to stay and for a great reason. The recipes are not only healthy but contain a lot of nutrients obtained from high-quality foods. When you stick to a paleo diet, you will enjoy meat, nuts, vegetables and fruits. These are but the foods our ancestors survived on before grocery stores and packaged foods came to be.
It would be best to keep in mind that you don’t have to give up foods like the processed “junk”, beans and dairy when you have good recipes. Eating this way comes with various benefits. Consuming a paleo diet increases your mental health and energy, strengthens your immune system and assists in weight loss. These are but a few of the benefits of the diet. Moreover, the Paleo Grubs Cookbook has so many options for you to choose from and not a single day will you ever get bored of consuming this healthy diet.
What’s Included with Paleo Grubs
This cookbook is comprehensive as it contains more than 470 recipes in 17 different categories. Each recipe has been certified by a Certified Nutritionist who has experience with the paleo diet. Plus, each recipe is accompanied by a professional digital photo. More than 335K people have also tried the cookbook. Paleo Grubs Cookbook has been designed beautifully and digitally and it only goes for $95, but the downloaded book for now only costs $37.
It not only includes a vast list of recipes and photos but has many bonus items. Some of the available categories are vegetarian dishes, soups, snacks, sides, seafood, sauces, salads, poultry, pork, fish, drinks, desserts, condiments, breakfasts, bread, beef, dips and appetizers.
Additionally, you’ll get these special bonuses:
Bonus #1: 10-week Meal Plan that includes 70 pre-planned meals plus grocery lists. A $29 value.
For you to stay on track with your paleo diet, you will get a 10-week meal plan that contains snacks, dinners, lunches and breakfasts. Moreover, each week you will get shopping lists for the meals to prepare. Paleo Grubs has made this very easy. They offer you delicious recipes every day of the week, which saves you the trouble of deciding which recipe to prepare. They also come with photos of the result. Some of the satisfying meals you will enjoy every day include:
- Tomato Basil Egg Cups for Breakfast
- Thai Salad with Curry Dressing for Lunch
- And Simple Paleo Burger with Onions for Dinner
Bonus #2: The Paleo Desserts Cookbook with 40 different grain and dairy-free recipes. A $23 value.
The cookbook contains grain-free desserts that are so flavoursome you don’t stand a chance of missing your old desserts. They have over 45 different treats such as:
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes and Lemon Bars
- Chocolate Cherry Skillet Cake and Dark Chocolate and Orange Biscotti
- Gingerbread Bars and Peach Cobbler
Bonus #3: Slow Cooker Meals with 30 easy-to-make paleo crockpot recipes. A $20 value.
With the slow cooker recipes in the cookbook, you will prepare some in the morning and let them simmer and stew the whole day. They have 30 different dishes of these kinds like:
- Carnitas and Chicken Chili Verde
- Garlic Poached Shrimp (page 19) and Short Ribs
- Fig and Apple Butter (page 18) and Poached Pears
Appetizers and Dips
The Paleo Grubs Cookbook begins with a tasty variety of dips and appetizers such as:
- Creamy Avocado Veggie Dip and Fresh Pineapple Salsa.
- Bacon-Wrapped Squash Bites and Sweet Potato Turkey Meatballs
- Mushroom Pate and Zucchini Hummus.
Some of the tasty meats prepared using the paleo method are:
- Easy Paleo Pot Roast and Baked Barbecue Brisket
- Garlic Steak and Veggie Kabobs and Pineapple Bacon BBQ Burgers
- Deconstructed Burritos and Steak Fajitas
Breads, Muffins, and Biscuits
If you thought you couldn’t enjoy bread on a Paleo diet, then you ought to think again. These recipes are so amazing you can’t miss tasty flour treats like:
- Banana Nut Muffins and Blueberry Muffins.
- Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread and Spiced Pumpkin Bread.
- Sea Salt and Dill Crackers and Sesame Crackers.
You might be thinking with a paleo diet, you will not enjoy bagel, toast or cereal. Paleo Grubs has numerous delicious breakfast options such as:
- Chocolate Cereal and Cinnamon Bun Muffins
- BLT Frittata and Eggs Benedict with Crab Cakes
- Huevos Rancheros and Breakfast Pizza
Condiments and Dressings
Some of the savoury dressings and condiments in the paleo diet are:
- Cajun Seasoning Mix and Harissa.
- Creamy Herb Dressing and Roasted Garlic and Basil Pesto.
- Orange Poppyseed Dressing and Simple Raspberry Jam.
Consuming a paleo diet means you will not eat processed sugar, but that does not mean you have to give up dessert. If you have a sweet tooth, then the paleo diet got you covered with tasty desserts like:
- Blueberry Crumble or Fruit Dessert Pizza
- Chocolate Chip Cookies or Double Chocolate Cupcakes
- No-Bake Coconut Lemon Balls or Strawberry Shortcake
There are a variety of smoothies and drinks in the paleo diet you can enjoy like:
- Cherry Limeade and Mango Lassi
- Mexican Hot Chocolate and Thai Iced Tea
- Cinnamon Coconut Shake (page 194) and Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Are you a fan of seafood? Paleo diet got you covered with recipes like:
- Baked Flounder with Artichokes and Garlic Roasted Flounder
- Salmon Burgers in Mustard Sauce and Asian Salmon Burgers
- Almond Crusted Tilapia and Cod Piccata
This paleo recipe book has delicious pork dishes you can enjoy like:
- Chipotle Glazed Pork Chops (page 245) and Chorizo Stuffed Mini Peppers.
- Pork Tenderloin with Apples (page 250) and Skillet Pork Chops and Peaches
- Sausage and Kale Pasta Casserole (page 256) and Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
The Paleo Grubs Cookbook has numerous chicken dishes that might confuse you on which one to prepare. Some of the fantastic options available in the book are:
- Baked Tandoori Chicken and Chicken Coconut Curry with Noodles
- “Cheesy” Chicken Casserole and Chicken Pot Pie
- Slow Cooker Bacon BBQ Chicken and Stuffed Pesto Chicken
There are a lot of delicious salads you can find in this book like:
- Chicken Taco Salad or Steak Salad with Chimichurri
- Grapefruit Avocado Salad or Spinach Salad with Lemon-Dill Dressing
- Israeli Vegetable Salad or Tabbouleh
Sauces and Marinades
If you want to prepare the paleo dishes and enjoy doing the cooking, the book contains palatable marinades and sauces like:
- Asian Steak Marinade (page 340) or Coconut Lime Marinade
- Alfredo Sauce (page 339) and Romesco Sauce
- Buffalo Wind Sauce (page 341) and Chili Dipping Sauce
We had discussed fish earlier on, but the cookbook contains a special section just for delicious seafood recipes like:
- Baked Coconut Shrimp and Lemon Shrimp with Zucchini Pasta
- Crab Cakes and Crab Stuffed Avocados
- Jambalaya and Shrimp Fried Rice
In most cases, the difficult part about the paleo diet is to forgo slides loaded with carbs. However, the Paleo Grubs Cookbook contains recipes that will make you not to miss the unhealthy foods you once loved. You will enjoy sides such as:
- Baked Jicama Fries and Baked Parsnip Fries
- Cauliflower Couscous and Cauliflower Rice
- Garlic Roasted Broccoli and Sweet Potato Biscuits with Bacon
Snacking can be a bit difficult when you have junk foods such as potato chips and candy. Consuming a paleo diet will help you resist these temptations with mouth-watering treats such as:
- Cherry Pistachio Granola and Homemade Baked Banana Chips
- Deviled Eggs and Spicy Roasted Cashews
- Orange Cranberry Scones and Strawberry Fruit Roll-Ups
Soups, Stews, and Curries
You can enjoy nourishing and rich foods such as curries, stews and warm soups with recipes like:
- Chicken No-Noodle Soup and Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Massaman Curry with Beef and Sweet Potato, Kale, and Turkey Chili
- Brazilian Fish Stew and Shrimp and Chorizo Stew
Most people think that the paleo diet is composed mainly of meat products. While there may be a lot of rich meat delicacies, you can also enjoy meatless dishes such as:
- Sesame Kale Noodle Bowl and Wilted Spinach with Cashews
- Squash Gratin and Sweet Potato Burgers
- Savoury Tomato Tart and Spaghetti Squash with Mushroom Sauce
What We Think of the Paleo Grubs Cookbook
To finish, Paleo Grubs is a fantastic cookbook. Whether you are new to the paleo diet, a long-time enthusiast or you are simply trying it out – this is a good resource filled with a vast range of dishes. There are many strict whole-30 style recipes as well as lenient sides for individuals who desire to enjoy dishes like pasta and pancakes.
We’re Not Fond Of
The Order of the Recipe Categories
This is but a minor issue. However, the categories have been arranged alphabetically, so it does not “flow” as expected off an ordinary cookbook. You will find the category of Beef wedged between breads and appetizers, which may seem a bit odd.
Lack of Background Knowledge
The author and her story do not have much information. The only thing we know is that she is a nutritionist who has approved the
recipes. Regardless, the recipes are still tremendous!