Old School New Body$20.00
- Short and effective workouts.
- Not too intense (less fear of injury).
- There are different levels of workout available, so you can choose the one that suits your capability the best.
- The Old School New Body workouts are scientifically backed and result-oriented.
- Most of the workouts mentioned can be easily done within the comforts of your home.
- As you move up to the next phase, some of the workouts will require you to go to a gym.
- The Old School New Body diet plan requires us to monitor our calories and micronutrients.
- When it comes to working out, most of the people prefer cardio workouts which is something secondary in this program.
The Old School New Body essentially contains information about various exercises, diet, and lifestyle changes that will help people, especially those who are 40 years and above, to lose fat and build muscles. This program consists of a resistance workout wherein you will use low to moderate weights for exercising.