- The product uses easy to understand language without any professional jargon.
- The variety of meals with over 250 recipes ensures there is no risk of repetitive meals
- Each recipe are useful for those counting calories
- There are plenty of vegan recipes inside
- The meal plans are flexible, and you can match them with plenty of options and use different combinations.
- The product finally comes with a 60-day Money-back Guarantee
- Available Online
- There are also no workout plans
- Some meals lack final pictures
Metabolic cooking is a cookbook that features over 250 recipes designed to stimulate your metabolism. It’s a combination of a cookbook and a diet. This is a cookbook that comes with nutrient profiles, a way to structure the meals, and advice for using certain foods to balance your metabolism.
Metabolic Cooking – How Does It Works?
Metabolic cooking helps your body burn more fat by boosting your metabolism. The fat burning process can be sped up by eating certain food combinations and eating certain foods.
Thermo genic effect is the name of this process. It happens when you eat some types of food and when your body breaks up nutrients it ends up burning up calories in the process. If you keep eating the recommended way, you can maintain a healthy weight because the recipes are easy to make and quite tasty.
Karine Losiers and Dave Ruel – Authors
Karine Losier’s cookbook is definitely going to cause ripples in the cookbook industry. She is a lean kitchen queen. She is a psychologist who heard too many stories from her patients about their struggles with weight problems. She decided to act and do something to help.
She involved her partner Dave Ruel (the muscle chef) and because they both share a passion for fitness, food and people, they created the metabolic cooking plan.
Cook Book Contents
There are 250 different recipes in this cookbook. The recipes can be downloaded at a little cost of $10 if you act quickly. It consists of 9 parts. The recipes are for vegetarian options smoothies, poultry, fish, snacks, main course meats, sides and breakfast. The fat loss optimizer guide is added as a purchase bonus. It will be informative to you about getting maximum results through optimizing your plans.
Additionally, two more exquisite recipe books will be made available to you. One will be for seasonings and the other for metabolic salads. To help you make shopping lists, find recipes and print your daily food log you will be assisted by the metabolic cooking quick sheets.
Each recipe contains valuable nutritional information such as the amount of proteins, carbs, fat and calories present. They are very easy to follow recipes. You can get your money back because there’s a 60 day guarantee so you can try it.
Breakfast – Metabolic Cook Book Content
Breakfast plays a role if you want to lose weight quickly. There are 20 different and nutritious breakfast options that include,
- Almond Butter Cup Oatmeal And Comfort Foods That Is Creamy Such As Chocolate French toast
- Creamy Peach Oatmeal Which Is a Protein-Packed Treat Spinach Egg Wrap
- Huevos Mexicanos And Pizza Omelet Which Is A Hearty Egg Dish. Blueberry Protein Pancakes and Apple Oatmeal Pancakes Which Are Very Tasty Pancake Recipe.
Red Meat – Metabolic Cook Book Content
Even though red meat is associated with dieting it is included in this cook book. It is not considered bad in this cookbook. There is red meat recipes included and they are,
- Smothered Burgers Beef Roast With Apples Which Is A Home Favorite.
- Steak Au Poivre Argentinian Style Steak Which Is a Fantastic Steak Recipe.
- Thai Beef Lettuce Wraps And Chop Suey Hamburg Which Is An Asian Inspired Dish.
Vegetarian – Metabolic Cook Book Content
Vegetarians can also enjoy the delicious and nutritious new recipes. Meat eaters are not the only ones who can enjoy metabolic cooking. These recipes are for those who want to take a break from meat. Dave and Karine had to get an expert in vegetarian chef for these fantastic recipes. The recipes include,
- Quinoa Burritos Baked Banana Nut Oatmeal Which Is A Whole Grain Meal.
- Peanut Butter Nut Fudge Sweet Potato Chili and Rice Rich Dishes like Black Bean Which Are Delicious.
- Egg Salad Sandwich Which Is A Very Creatively Made Sandwich Recipe And The TLT Made With Lettuce, Tomato And Tempeh
Snacks – Metabolic Cook Book Content
The best thing about this cookbook is that it allows you to snack. The snacks are not only delicious but they are delicious. The recipes include,
- Quick Protein Guacamole And Herbed Eggs Which Are A Savory Treat
- Apple Oats Snack Bars And Strawberry Parfait Which Is A Fruity Favorite.
- Double Almond Cottage Cheese And Greek Banana Pudding Which Is Rich And Creamy Snack.
- This Metabolic Cookbook Has Many Great Recipes That You Will Love. It Has Special Sections For Sea Food, Pork And Fish. Splendid Smoothies Section Included as Well.
Chicken and Poultry – Metabolic Cook Book Content
Karine and David have spiced up flavors for you to enjoy with chicken and poultry. In the dieting world they are quite common. The recipes have been designed to accelerate your weight loss. They are easy to make and they include,
- Thai Basil Chicken Stir Fry And Chicken Almond Stir Fry They Are Both Sensational Stir Fry’s.
- Super Spicy Citrus Chicken and Spicy Peanut Chicken.
- Metabolic Fried Chicken Fingers and the Metabolic Turkey Muffins.
Side Dishes – Metabolic Cookbook
To accompany your meals there are over 30 different side dishes included in this book. It includes a vegetarian section that is referred to as the Free-Veggie-Sides. The ingredients used are of high quality. You can eat as much as you like because they do not have calorie or serving limits.
The Free Veggie Sides include,
- Ginger mustard green beans and Currie eggplant a spicy treat.
- Lemon broccoli and broccoli Dijon a very tempting dish.
- Quick zucchini soup and bell pepper and baked eggplant which are nourishing
There is a carbo section included in the metabolic side dishes section. The only downside to the carbos is that the amount you can take is limited. They use the best carbos and they include,
- Spanish rice And Ethnic Treats like Cuban Black Beans.
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes And Curried Sweet Potatoes Which Are Very Tasty Potato Dishes.
- Quick Mint Dill Bulgar Salad And Ginger Chick Peas, easy to make
Free Bonuses – Metabolic Book
The Fat Loss Optimizer Guide
This is a detailed guide that delves deeper into the metabolic cooling plans. It teaches the rules and what to do in order to become a good metabolic cook. Food basics are also covered on a separate section.
- The supplies your kitchen needs
- Money saving tips
- Proper food preparation
Metabolic Salad Builder and Metabolicious Dressing
For your daily portion of vegetables, salads are the best way to go. They are easy to make and are quite tasty. For metabolic maximization, this bonus book will take you there. This book will teach you how to get the correct amount of vegetables that are just enough for that metabolic salad.
Some of the recipes that you can follow include,
- Lemon Slaw
- Waldorf Salad
- Broccoli Cauliflower Carrot Mix
- Classic Spinach Salad
- More to explore
Part of this second bonus also includes a Metabolicious dressing book. Whether you are dieting or not this book will show you the tastiest dressings to enjoy with your salad. They have dressings that you can make that will speed up your metabolism and taste great at the same time.
Some of the dressings are,
- Orange Poppy Seed Dressing
- Creamy Dijon Herb Dressing
- Roasted Shallot Vinaigrette
The Thermo Charged Seasoning Guide
As you probably know life has its challenges especially with jobs and other things that need taking care of. You might sometimes not have enough time to be able to prepare something good. This bonus book was made just for that purpose.
This bonus book has a plan. When you have time you can prepare some plain food such as red meat, fish or chicken and refrigerate it for those busy days. All you have to do is get one of those meals you had prepared earlier and add thermos charged seasoned recipes and you are going to be well fed.
The meal will take very little time to prepare and will be great metabolic dinner.
Some of the seasonings are,
- Steak Seasoning
- Creole Seasoning
- Mexican Seasoning
- Veggie Saver Seasoning
Metabolic Cooking Quick Sheets
This is the final bonus. It was created to help you organize your metabolic meal plan. It is the metabolic cooking quick sheets. it is designed to help you go along with the plan as stress-free as possible. The quick sheets have useful things such as,
- Food glossary
- Recipe finder list
- Grocery shopping master list
- A printable daily food log
- Other useful things as well
Our Opinion on the Cook Book
We have gone through this metabolic cookbook with a fine-toothed comb. What we took away was that it is a relatively well-done cookbook. It has tonnes of information to work with the metabolic weight loss plan. The recipes are insanely tasty and well thought out. They are not intimidating with complexity but are very easy and simple to turn into reality. The recipes offer a variety of what different foods can provide in terms of nutrition and flavor. The recipes are not expensive and they have guaranteed your money back if you are not happy. This metabolic cookbook is a good buy.
Karine and David have outdone themselves with superb recipes. The ingredients are nutritious, healthy and can be found almost anywhere. They also give very helpful pointers throughout the sections which is great. You will definitely burn fat with these recipes.
This is one of the easiest cookbooks to read. The recipes are easy to work with. At any given time you can tell what you need to do next. For each recipe, they have given important information about what ingredients you require, the calories, protein, fats and carbs. Their instructions are also very precise.
The recipes are very informative on what to use in case what is in the recipe is not available. That means you can substitute it with whatever is fresh, in-season or what you prefer.
We feel that the vegetable recipes should have been given more attention. The metabolic duo are clearly meat lovers and they specifically had to source for a chef to work the recipes. The vegetarian section is the only part that doesn’t feel complete.
If all the downloads could have been done once it would have been awesome. The multiple downloads are not something we would look forward to.
This metabolic cookbook is phenomenal because it has very helpful tips and there are very important resources in it. The recipes in it can only be described as incredibly fantastic. However clicking many pages and all the printing to get to the information can be cumbersome. We rate it as a top metabolic cook books and should be tried out.
Please, write in the comments if you have read this book and has it helped you?