Healer CBDA Capsules offer a convenient, vegan option for those seeking the potential benefits of CBDA, the raw form of CBD. Each capsule contains 10mg of organically grown, MOFGA Certified Clean Maine Industrial Hemp, stabilized in pharmaceutical-grade silicon-dioxide with no additional ingredients or fillers. The capsules are made in small batches at our facility in Maine and are always third-party tested for purity. Included with the capsules is a clinically validated, step-by-step Usage Guide and Response Tracker to help users determine the optimal dosage and track their progress. Some users may experience mild improvements in symptoms such as pain and anxiety with consistent use of the capsules. Please note that the capsules contain MCT coconut oil and trace amounts of alcohol. They may not be suitable for those with sensitivities to these ingredients or who prefer a more potent CBD product. Overall, Healer CBDA Capsules offer a convenient and reliable option for those interested in incorporating CBDA into their wellness routine.
When to take CBDA Capsules?
- You know you respond better to CBDA than CBD
- You’ve tried CBD in the past in moderate to high amounts (25-50mg) and have been unsatisfied with the results (25-50 drops of Healer CBD Drops or 2 or more Healer CBD capsules)
- You’re using THC and you don’t want your CBD hemp product to decrease its effects
- If you are confused and not sure where to start, Dr. Sulak recommends starting with Healer CBD Capsules because they contain a 6:1 ratio of CBD:CBDA.
- SUPPORTING YOUR WELLNESS
- Promotes alertness and clear thinking
- Can help with pain & inflammation after physical activity
- Can improve mood, promote resilience to stress, and relieve irritability
- May enhance performance and recovery from exercise
CBDA Capsules 10 mg Properties
- Healer Spectrum
- Non-impairing; less than 0.3% THC
- 3rd-party lab tested
- Made in Maine
- Organically farmed
- Gluten free
CBDA Capsules 10 mg Ingredients
- Organic MCT coconut oil
- Organically grown MOFGA Certified Clean Maine Industrial Hemp <0.3% THC
- Traces of Ethyl Alcohol
- Pharmaceutical-grade syloids (amorphous silicon-dioxide), vegan capsules.
John Review Story
As a 45-year-old male, I was curious to try the Healer CBDA Capsules to see if they could help with my chronic pain and anxiety. I took one capsule per day as recommended, and noticed some mild improvements in my symptoms within a few days.
One of the things I liked most about the capsules was that they contained a small, consistent dose of CBDA, which is the raw form of CBD. I appreciate that the capsules are vegan and free of additional ingredients or fillers. I also found the capsules to be convenient and easy to take on the go.
On the downside, the capsules contain MCT coconut oil and trace amounts of alcohol, which I try to avoid in my supplements. I also found the effects to be somewhat mild and not as noticeable as other CBD products I have tried.
Overall, I would recommend the Healer CBDA Capsules to anyone interested in trying CBDA and looking for a convenient, vegan option. Just be aware that the capsules contain MCT coconut oil and trace amounts of alcohol.