Nowadays the popularity of fat burners is growing. All this because they are hugely popular amongst dieters. These food supplements offer properties associated with weight loss. Usually they are a blend of different ingredients. But are all of them safe? Do fat burners really melt away your weight? Let’s find it out and compare two popular products on the market – BurnCor with Lepticore and Hunger Block (Appetite Suppressant) from the well-known company SmartforLife.
Comparing these two products, it is worth saying that they both belong to the category of fat burners. It means that the main aim of such products is the acceleration of the metabolism. They are often thermogenic so your metabolism converts food into energy – a thermogenic fat burner ‘burns’ calories to create heat, almost literally burning off the fat. They do not work very quickly and you need to do some exercises. Because if you sit at your desk, they won’t burn the calories or will do it too slowly.
Common Features of BurnCor and Hunger Block
- They are vegan friendly so this means that they are made or manufactured without the use of animal products. They are fully suitable for vegans.
- They are gluten free. BurnCor with Lepticore and Hunger Block do not contain gluten – proteins found in wheat, rye, barley and triticale.
- BurnCor with Lepticore and Hunger Block are both doctor designed. This means they are safe and if you use them correctly, they are unlikely to cause side effects.
BurnCor and Hunger Block – Comparinson Table
BurnCor with Lepticore
|Serving size||2 capsules||1 capsule|
|Servings per container||60||90|
|Total units of capsules||120 pieces||90 pieces|
|Suggested use||Take two(2) capsules once daily, 30-45 min before your largest meal. If needed, you can take up to capsules daily. Do not exceed 4 capsules a day.||Adults – take one to three(1 to 3) capsules per day as a dietary supplement with 8 oz. of water.|
|Brand||Lepticore is a registered trademark of Gateway Health Alliance inc. It is protected under U.S. Patent.||Smart for Life is a registered trademark of ™ Marks LLC.|
|Country||Made in the USA – FROM USA & IMPORTED PARTS|
|Where to buy?||SmartForLife Store. Visit the product page.||SmartForLife Store. Visit the product page.|
BurnCor with Lepticore – Key Fact about the Product
The BurnCor with Lepticore contains a powerful combination of natural and plant-based ingredients, fatty acids, and pomegranate extracts. All of them are gathered together to support your healthy lifestyle and improve metabolic wellness.
The main advantages of BurnCor with Lepticore are:
- Vitamin A has antioxidant features
- It boosts metabolism
- It is an appetite suppressant
- Increases serotonin levels
The special formula of the brand slows the absorption of food in your stomach. It helps to feel fuller and longer. It also works to stimulate the stomach and show your brain that you have consumed more calories than you really have.
Smart for life is the special weight management program that helps to improve the way you eat. Such meal replacements are used to control hunger and provide the organism with high-level nutrition. Ingredients are natural and mostly organic. Manufacturers say that their products do not contain chemicals, pesticides or other toxic preservatives.
All right, BurnCor with Lepticore is a stimulant free fat burner that is vegan friendly and gluten-free. It is doctor designed, may promote hormone balance and helps to control craving. More about its advantages and disadvantages you can read below.
BurnCor with Lepticore – Pros and Cons
Hunger Block – Basic Information About the Supplement
Hunger Block is a supplement that can block cravings, encourage slow digestion, and regulate blood sugar. It is gluten-free and vegan friendly. Consumers say that this is a great way to keep yourself on track, especially starting a new routine. The main advantage is that this product helps to control hunger.
If you take this supplement 1 to 3 times a day 30 minutes before consuming your meal, it will have a positive effect on your well-being and body. This doctor-designed supplement contains a mix of natural and safe ingredients that work to help suppress your appetite naturally. Besides controlling hunger, it helps to block cravings. Because such ordinary cravings can become a real problem for people who need to keep a diet. The product helps to stop nasty sugar cravings and makes your diet more pleasant.
Hunger Block contains natural ingredients. This is what manufactures say. But whether this is really the case, we will check a little later. It is also easy to use – you need only remember to take capsules 30 minutes before you typically get hungry during the day for best results. Being a natural supplement, the product enables you to take it in the evening, as it will not interfere with your sleep. If you are a person who tends to snack after dinner, a capsule immediately after dinner will help to prevent that behavior.
Hunger Block – Pros and Cons
Compare Active Ingredients
|Ingredient Name||Hunger Block||BurnCor with Lepticore|
|Vitamin A||29 %|
|Vitamin C||400 mg|
|Vitamin B-1||50 mg|
|Vitamin B-2||50 mg|
|Vitamin B-6||50 mg|
|Vitamin B-12||50 mcg|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg|
|Lepticore Proprietary Blend||300 mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate||50 mg|
|Forte Fiber||50 mg|
|Soluble corn fiber||+||+|
|Phaseolus Vulgaris||445 mg|
|Green Tea Leaf Decaffeinated Extract||150 mg|
The comparison table shows that both products do not have a lot of common ingredients. These are soluble corn fiber and vegetable capsules. All other ingredients differ. The soluble corn fiber, by the way, is very often found in all fat burners. Some products are even with high amounts of fiber. Fiber helps control your appetite, and can help prevent your body from absorbing fat from food. It may stabilize blood sugar level and be a prebiotic. But you should be very careful because it can cause minor digestive issues, including gas and bloating, when consumed in high amounts.
We see that Hunger Block offers more vitamins, especially B-group vitamins. These vitamins are essential for various metabolic processes. It is very important because most of these vitamins can’t be stored by the body and must be consumed regularly in the diet. It also contains:
- Biotin that is needed for energy metabolism, fat synthesis, amino acid metabolism and glycogen synthesis. High biotin intake can contribute to raised blood cholesterol levels.
- Niacinamide offers different benefits, such as improves immunity, helps to build keratin, reduces inflammation, regulates oil in skin and even can treat acne.
- Choline is an essential nutrient that is responsible for fat transportation, metabolism, and a healthy nervous system.
- Forte Fiber has several health benefits, such as normalizing function and preventing constipation.
- Inositol is a sugar made in the body that balances certain chemicals in the body to help with mental conditions such as panic disorder, depression, and obsessive-compulsive disorder. It might also help insulin work better.
- Folic Acid is needed to form red blood cells, which carry oxygen around the body. It helps the development of the nervous system, as well as DNA synthesis and cell growth.
- Calcium Pantothenate is important for our bodies to properly use carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids and for healthy skin.
BurnCor with Lepticore contains special Lepticore Proprietary Blend
- Gum Arabic (Acacia Arabica) is the gum that is exuded from certain trees, such as the Acacia senegal tree. It’s a source of dietary fiber that can dissolve in water. Gum arabic tends to make people feel full, so they might stop eating earlier than they otherwise would. This might lead to weight loss and reduced cholesterol levels.
- Guar Gum (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) supports the health of your digestive system and may act as a prebiotic by promoting the growth of good bacteria and reducing the growth of harmful bacteria in the gut.
- Locust Bean Gum (Ceratonia Siliqua) is a natural, plant-based, vegan food thickener used in many commercial products. It is primarily made of fiber. It helps reduce reflux in infants when added to formula and may improve blood fat and blood sugar levels.
- Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Extract may help reduce systolic blood pressure and has antibacterial effects.
- Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon Fios-aquae) are actually types of bacteria known as Cyanobacteria and cause health problems for people.
- Beta Carotene is a red-orange pigment found in plants and fruits, especially carrots and colorful vegetables. It is a good antioxidant and it also keeps lungs healthy as people age.
- Vitamin A that supports a healthy immune system and promotes healthy growth and reproduction.
- Chromium can help keep blood sugar levels normal by improving the way the body uses insulin but it also can cause occasional irregular heartbeats, sleep disturbances, headaches, mood changes, and allergic reactions
- Phaseolus Vulgaris is a source of dietary fiber, protein, and carbohydrates. Fiber might help reduce how much cholesterol the body absorbs.
- Magnesium Stearate is an additive that’s primarily used in medication capsules. It’s considered a “flow agent.” It prevents the individual ingredients in a capsule from sticking to each other and the machine that creates the capsules. It helps improve the consistency and quality control of medication capsules.
- Green Tea Leaf Decaffeinated Extract – it is another important ingredient because green tea helps burn calories and reduce the fat you absorb from food.
Also, BurnCor with Lepticore contains
What Else Do We Know about Fat Burners?
If you have been having a hard time losing weight, you may have considered taking a pill. These supplements are called fat burners. Such diet supplements may contain natural or artificial compounds and are supposed to help people slim down. In most cases, they work by increasing your resting metabolic rate. The active ingredients help get rid of body fat. These supplements claim to block fat or carbohydrate absorption, curb your appetite, or speed up your metabolism.
Such fat burners work by elevating your blood pressure and increasing your overall energy expenditure, which may eventually lead to weight loss over time. But you should take precautions if you already have high blood pressure, though, because taking these supplements could lead to hypertension. You will also be interested in reading our comparison article between Superdrine rx vs Ultimate Born. These supplements contain an Ephedra component.
Final Word or What to Choose?
So, today we compared two products that are popular in the market and are called fat burners – BurnCor with Lepticore and Hunger Block (Appetite Suppressant). They have some similar features, such as price, form of serving, and key facts of the brand. Some components are also the same: soluble corn fiber and vegetable capsule. But they have more differences. For example, they contain different vitamins.
Due to the detailed comparison, it is worth saying that the Hunger Block has more advantages. Because it is not only vegan friendly and gluten-free, it also is available for pregnant and lactating women. However, they should consult the doctor first. The ingredients are more natural and it does not contain such possibly harmful ingredients as BurnCor with Lepticore has. We mean Chromium and Blue Green Algae. By the way, BurnCor with Lepticore can also cause side effects for people with diabetes.
Therefore, we still recommend that you pay attention to the Hunger Block. This product has more benefits, better composition, but it is not more expensive. Also, judging by the customer reviews, it does an excellent job with the main functions of a fat burner. So think, weigh the pros and cons and start changing your life for the better. But do not forget to consult a doctor for advice before using the product.